Facebook is a popular social media platform. Nowadays most of the people use it. To make the Facebook App more useful for users, it has many features, which also make it secure. Many people spend many hours using Facebook. You don’t even know and spend a lot of your time watching videos and Facebook posts. Also Read – Snapchat, Spotify and Google Cloud restarted after being down for hours, know the reason
This also harms the studies of the students and the work of the people. However, a feature is available in the Facebook app, with the help of which users can manage their Facebook time. Today in this article we have told about this feature of Facebook only. Also Read – In October 2021, these apps dominated, know which app won
Facebook Quiet Mode Feature
Facebook introduced a feature Quiet Mode last year. It helps users to manage their time on Facebook. Through this, you can mute all the notifications of Facebook at once. Enabling it mutes the push notifications on Facebook. For this, you can also schedule the time for how long you have to keep Facebook Quiet Mode on. Also Read – WhatsApp changes the design with the latest beta update, this section gets a new UI
Not only this, this feature will also know how much time you have spent on Facebook while doing what. On opening Facebook when this feature is on, users will get a message that at this time Quiet Mode is on and for how long it will be on.
Along with this, if you want to use Facebook for some time, but are afraid that you will not know the time, then tell that you also have the option to set a reminder. You can set a reminder for how long you have to use Facebook. Facebook will send you an alert once that time is up. Come, learn how to turn on Quiet Mode and how to set reminders.
How to Use Facebook Quiet Mode?
- For this, you have to open the Facebook app and go to the hamburg icon on the ride side.
- After that scroll down and come down and click on Settings and Privacy option.
Then go to Settings.
- Now here in the Preferences section you will see Your Time on Facebook written.
- By clicking on it, you will see many options.
- You can see how much time you’ve spent on Facebook by clicking See Time.
- At the same time, after clicking on Manage Your Time, you will see the option of Quiet Mode.
- Here you can turn it on by clicking on Quiet Mode.
- Or you can schedule the time for this feature by clicking on Schedule Quiet Mode below it.
- Here you can select the time as well as the day. For example, if you have selected the time from 10 am to 5 pm on Monday, then the Quiet Mode will be enabled automatically at this time.
How to set reminder?
- You will also find the option of Daily Time Reminder just below Quiet Mode.
- By turning it on, you can set a time for how long you have to use Facebook.
- For example, if you select 1 hour, then after 1 hour Facebook will give you a reminder.
In this way, you will be able to do your work easily without any hassle and will also be able to manage Facebook time.