- This feature of WhatsApp comes in handy
- Gives users the next level experience
- Most of the users are unaware of this
Realme Festive Days: Realme Buds 2 Neo available for free with Realme C11 2021 worth Rs 6,999
This feature can be used easily. Although it is not very popular among WhatsApp users. If you also do not know about the Self Chat feature, then here we are telling you how this feature can be used.
How to use WhatsApp Self-Chat feature:
The WhatsApp self-chat feature can be used to take notes, save links to favorite videos or create to-do lists. Here we are telling you how to use it.
WhatsApp will be closed from today! Support will not be available on these smartphones, know whether your phone is also in the list
- First of all, you have to open any browser on your phone or computer.
- Now type wa.me// in the address bar and enter your WhatsApp number. You will also need to enter your country code before entering your phone number. The country code for Indian citizens is 91, which would be written as wa.me//91xxxxxxxxxx.
- Now you have to click on enter. If you are using a computer, a window prompt will appear asking to open WhatsApp. Now you have to click on ‘Continue Chat’.
- Now a new window will open with 2 options, which will be Download WhatsApp or Use WhatsApp Web.
- If you are doing this on a smartphone, then your WhatsApp will open with the phone number. You can then start chatting yourself and add notes or save files.
- All links, including chat, will also be visible on your phone or computer. In this way, you can easily get access to all the notifications on all the devices.
- Let us tell you that WhatsApp is working on a new ‘Undo’ feature. Through this feature, users will be able to delete the content posted on WhatsApp Status instantly. This feature will work like Instagram Stories, where someone also gets the option of delete after sharing a post.