Gwalior Crime News Absconding father son caught from Jabalpur in fraud cases of more than one crore

Publish Date: | Mon, 01 Nov 2021 12:35 PM (IST)

Gwalior Crime News: Gwalior (Naidaniya Representative). Warranty father-son Harikishan Dwivedi and Shanshak Dwivedi, who were absconding for 15 years by cheating more than one crore, have been caught by the Gola Ka Mandir police station on Sunday from Jabalpur. A reward of five thousand rupees each was announced on the arrest of both the accused. There were 20 permanent warrants issued against the accused from different courts. The police was constantly trying to tighten them. The accused had disappeared with the family since 2006. The son had declared the accused father dead and he was found doing business in Jabalpur comfortably. Father-son used to run Naveen Vidya Niketan Higher Secondary School on Bhind Road. SP Amit Sanghi had given instructions to the police station in-charges of the city and countryside to keep a constant watch on the warranties on the festival.

ASP Rajesh Dandoutia said that the police were roaming around with 20 permanent warrants to find the father-son reward of five thousand rupees for 15 years. A week ago, along with the entire family of father and son, information was received about hiding their identity in house number-94 phase-2 Shivaji Nagar in Jabalpur’s police station Madhatal. The police had received the news that the accused have also settled their business here for their livelihood. CSP (IPS) Dr. Rishiraj Meena apprised the SP about this information. For the arrest of warranties, a team of head constable Arvind Sharma, Dhirendra Sharma, Shashikant Sharma, constable Girraj Gurjar, female constable Priyanka, Dhirendra Singh and Shivkumar Yadav was formed under the leadership of Vinay Sharma, in-charge of Gola Ka Mandir. Since the accused Harikishan Dwivedi was declared dead by the family members, he was instructed to verify before the arrest, while the police already had information that the accused was alive.

The team was pouring in Jabalpur for three days

Gola’s Mandir station in-charge Vinay Sharma told that the team was briefed by the officials and sent to Jabalpur. For three days, the team monitored the activities of the accused and after confirming that Harikishan Dwivedi was alive, the father and son were caught by the police.

Gola ka Mandir police station was looking for fraud case

Vipin Chandra’s son Nathuram Agarwal had filed a case of fraud and defamation in Gola Ka Mandir police station against the accused in 2008. The accused had disappeared after leaving the city along with the family before the case was registered. The police had presented a challan in the court against the accused in Ferrari. The court had issued a permanent warrant. Since then the police was roaming around with a permanent warrant against the accused.

Posted By: anil.tomar

NaiDunia Local
NaiDunia Local