Google is used in every part of the world. Do you know that Google keeps an eye on your every move? Where are you going and what are you searching for, whether you tell anyone or not, but Google knows all this. Actually, location is used by Google to improve its service, which gives accurate information about the location of location-based search, results, real-time traffic, photos and other things. However, if you don’t want Google to track your location, you can block them with simple tips and tricks. Read also: BSNL’s most special gift: These users will not have internet problem for 4 months, will get free data
How to turn off location tracking?
There are two ways to turn off location tracking. In the first option, the permission of location data of all the apps on your device will be blocked. Read also: Before Diwali, Xiaomi brings a blast offer, lots of discounts on 14 smartphone models
The first to block App permissions the way it
App permission block another way is
- You can also turn off location tracking by turning off the Location History feature of Google Account. With this, all Google apps and services can be closed with a single swipe. Read also: How to Change Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card and How to Download Online
- Click on the Settings option of Google Account.
- Here click on Manage Your Google Account.
- Then click on the Privacy and Personalization option of Google Account.
- Here you have to click on Location History of Activity Control section.
- After that swipe left to turn off Location History.
How to turn off location of a particular app?
If you want to turn off the location permission of any one app, then you can adopt this method.
- Go to the Android phone’s settings.
- Then tap on Location.
- After this, you can swipe on or block the dongle to give access to location permissions to any app.
Read also: Users got Diwali Dhamaka Offer from this telecom company, giving this unlimited recharge plan for free